Wednesday, May 20, 2015

An Introduction

Hi! My name is Tabatha, and I recently started cross stitching. I participated in Reddit Gift's Needlework 2015 Exchange, and my awesome Secret Santa sent me a cross stitching kit of a giraffe reading a book. 


The Kit

After a few stitches

A few days work

Finished Project-needs to be framed!


I was instantly hooked, and I am currently working on my third project. I have a long list of projects I want to do, so I started this blog show off my progress and projects

This is also my second attempt at a blog, let's hope that this one lasts longer than that other one...

2 comments:

  1. very cute and welcome to the world of cross stitching!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Please follow my blog to see my future projects.

      Delete