Friday, May 22, 2015

T.A.R.D.I.S

My third project is a TARDIS because my husband and I love Doctor Who!

After just two stitches, I posted this teaser picture on Facebook.

Work in Progress

Then I discovered Q-Snap Frames and I don't think I will ever go back to round hoops. The Q-Snap Frames hold the fabric so much tighter and don't leave as bad as an impression on the fabric.  


(The fabric is bright white, lighting is off in this and the next picture.)

I just need to do a bit of back stitching and it will be ready to be washed, ironed and framed. I love the way it is turning out.



I used 11 ct white Aida fabric with 3 strands of floss for cross stitches and door panel back stitching. I will use 2 strands of floss for the rest of the back stitching (outline and text).

No comments:

Post a Comment